HT Motorola GP-328 Plus
Compact, easy to use and versatile. With Motorola’ s smallest non-keypad professional radio, you will never be weighed down by your communication tools anymore.
Highlights of the GP328 Plus
Signalling - Quick Call II, DTMF, limited MDC1200
Power Output - 5W ( VHF) 4W ( UHF)
Option Board - No
Keypad - No
Display - No
Emergency Button - Yes
Battery Life - 7 hours ( High Power) , 10 Hours ( Low Power) - With Slim Lilon battery
MilSpec - MIL-STD 810C, D & E
Intrinsically Safe - Yes
Weight ( gm/ kg) - 250gms with Slim Lilon battery
Frequency - 136 - 174MHz / 330 - 400MHz / 403 - 470MHz / 450 - 527MHz
Channels - 16
Dimension ( H X W X D) - 101.5mm x 55.5mm x 33mm ( with slim Lilon battery)
Unsurpassed Audio Quality
* Motorola’ s special voice compression and low level expansion technology enable crisper, clearer and stronger audio quality, allowing you to keep communicating even in a noisy environment.
Compact but rugged
* Motorola’ s Accelerated Life Test
* MIL-STD 810C, D and E
* Motorola’ s unique MDC signaling allows the transfer of data communications at the high- speed rate of 1200 bits per second.
* The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive message, like call alert and send out the PTT-ID even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
* By pressing the emergency button in critical situations, the radio will emit a piercing alarm/ siren; providing users with instant help alerts.
* The GP328 Plus is intrinsically safe to operate in hazardous atmosphere certified by the US Factory Mutual standard.
* Switchable RF Power Levels: with one button, users can switch between high and low power with reference to their specific application to conserve battery life
* Tri-colour LED battery gauge: indicates battery status with early warning on low battery strength
* Tone Tagging allows 8 different ringing tones to be assigned to 8 specific users or talkgroups making audio caller identification to these 8 groups possible
* The built-in voice-activated feature ( VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without pressing the push-to-talk button.
|Cara Pembayaran||Transfer Bank (T/T), Tunai|
|Kemas & Pengiriman||BARU|